Head of Growth
We are looking for a Head of Growth to join our team to build and execute on the strategy for driving user and revenue growth across the entire funnel. As Head of Growth at ClearAccessIP, you’ll work cross-functionally across all teams to analyze, implement, and optimize the funnel from first contact through conversion and referral. You’ll be at the center of our strategy for growing our subscription business. You’ll have the opportunity to impact every touchpoint of the customer journey, map out all of the funnel levers, and drive execution across a wide range of tactics. You’ll guide decision making related to how we acquire, engage and retain customers and help ensure that the company is hitting its financial plan.
For inquiries, email James Beriker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work across the team to define and execute the strategy for driving customer and revenue growth, with special attention to the mechanics of the funnel, and optimizing LTV, retention and LTV:CAC.
- Automate the user acquisition and conversion machine so that it scales with our growth.
- Relentlessly optimize every stage of the funnel by experimenting, defining and executing campaigns, and employing deep attention to detail in analyzing results.
- Work closely with other stakeholders to develop the company's overall positioning and messaging in campaigns and to deploy growth campaigns across email marketing, social media, search, referral and other channels.
- Lead campaigns end-to-end from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking, and reporting.
- Continuously test and optimize new channels, audiences, visual creative, and copy.
- Work closely with the product team to define and prioritize product work to drive your growth strategy.
- Report on core metrics of every communication and campaign with the ability to analyze campaign performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop our marketing framework by creating new ideas, testing and optimizing our marketing activities.
- Monitor and enhance customer acquisition and activation performance.